- Definition of Personal Information
- Purpose of Using Personal Information
- Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the Company’s service
- To provide information and respond to your inquiries regarding the Company’s service
- To manage and handle issues that arise from infringing the Company’s rules and policies (“Terms”) of the service
- To notify you of the changes made to the Terms for the Company’s service
- To improve and create new services for the Company
- Your personal information may also be used during the process of fulfilling the purposes listed above.
- Changing the Purpose of Using Personal Information
- The Company may change the purpose of using your personal information to an extent reasonably relevant. The Company will notify you or make a public announcement should such changes be made.
- Restrictions on Using Personal Information
- Unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws, the Company will not use your personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose without your consent. This rule however, may not be applicable in the following cases:
- Cases in which the disclosure of personal information is required by law.
- Cases in which the disclosure of personal information can protect the lives, health or property of others, and it is deemed difficult to obtain consent from you.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information improves public hygiene or promotes the sound growth of children, and is deemed difficult to obtain consent from you.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual entrusted by one in executing the operations prescribed by the laws, and in which obtaining your consent may interfere with the execution of the operations concerned.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
- The Company will acquire your personal information in an appropriate manner, and will not acquire it through fraudulent or other improper means.
- Protection and Management of Personal Information
- Regarding the risks related to the loss, destruction, modification or leakage of personal information, the Company will take appropriate and necessary measures to supervise the employees to safely manage your personal information. If the company outsources all, or a part of your personal information to a third party, the Company will take appropriate and necessary measures to supervise and ensure that your personal information is safely managed.
- Provision to Third Parties
- Unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws, the Company will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. The Company, however, may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- Provided that it is within the scope of intended use to fulfill the purpose, the Company may outsource all, or a part of your personal information to a third party.
- Due to mergers or other reasons whereby information regarding the business and your personal information is disclosed to another organization.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- If you request the Company to disclose your personal information in accordance with the provisions in the Personal Information Protection Laws, the Company will confirm the request was made by you, and disclose your information without any delay. (The Company will notify you if that particular personal information does not exist.) However, this may not apply unless we are obligated to disclose your personal information by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
- Modifications to Personal Information
- If you request the Company to modify, add or delete your personal information in accordance with the provisions in the Personal Information Protection Laws, the Company will confirm that the request was made by you, conduct the necessary investigations without delay, and make the changes to your personal information based on the results of the investigation. (The Company will notify you if that particular personal information does not exist). However, this may not apply unless we are obligated to modify your personal information by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws.
- Terminating Use of Personal Information
- If your personal information was used beyond the scope of fulfilling the purposes, or if your information was acquired by false or otherwise illegal means, and you request to have your information deleted or its use suspended, the Company will immediately act in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act to suspend and terminate the use of your personal information and inform you, provided that the request was made from you. If your personal information was provided to a third party without your consent, and that you request to not have your personal information disclosed, the Company will immediately act in accordance with the Personal Information Act to suspend the provision of your personal information and inform you, provided that the request was made from you.
- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our services, please contact us via the email address provided below.
At Co,. Ltd.
Business hours: Weekdays at 10 am to 6 pm
- Continuous Improvement
Last modified: January 1, 2018